So Audrey has decided that she likes being a girl (FINALLY!), and one day I heard her in the bathroom talking to herself.."Oh Prince Eric, do you like my dress (giggle) I'm so beautiful, let's get married!" She had been on a steady diet of watching The Little Mermaid that week and wanted to be Ariel I guess. Forgive her immodesty....
We got our tree up last Monday and the kids had fun decorating. Only 3 ornaments were broken!
My boys.



3 comments:
That's so funny! Caitlin and Brielle always dress up and sing too. They recently saw Enchanted and now go around singing "I'm waiting for my true love's first kiss."
that is so cute brooke, audrey is so funny. It's so weird, in that last picture you titled it 'my boys', i can't believe you have three now! and i havn't even met my latest nephew yet!
Audrey cracks me up!!
Post a Comment