Just a few things we've been up to...
Okay, definately not my most flattering picture, but wanted to show you my cayenne peppers. This isn't all of them, there's more, but my thread ran out.
Abby is rolling all over the place now, and is learning how to sit up. These two pictures are funny, look at her eyes, as soon as she had one toy, she was eyeing the other- she only wanted what she wasn't holding.
So sweet!
We got Caitlin's stuff for her online charter school this Fall. Whoa. We were a little overwhelmed. Boxes upon boxes of books, science stuff, math stuff, workbooks, blocks, and oh yeah, a computer, monitor, and printer. We have to eventually return most of the stuff at the end of the year, but we had no idea where to put it all or where to set up "school". So out went our washer and dryer into the garage and in went a galvanized-metal tabletop Rod made at work and chairs from craigslist (that I reupholstered). My hubby can do it all!! It looks pretty awesome. There's still some wiring to figure out where to put, and more school-ish things to go up, but you get the picture:



3 comments:
I can't believe all your peppers, Carrie! Abby is adorable, I can't wait to see her again. Caitlins school desk is awesome! So do you have washer hookups in your garage? I can't believe she gets her own computer!
Abby is sooo adorable! She's getting so big!! Your peppers are cool; are you going to string them up for decor as well as eat them?- i thin they're cool looking!
What exactly is charter school for kids that young? and why so much stuff? crazy!
Does Rod really eat those peppers?
Impressive harvest. Abby is sooo cute can't wait to squeeze her. She's grown so much. I would love to sit down at your desk. Nice job. See you in two days!
Post a Comment