My laptop crashed a few weeks ago. Aparently it was an issue with the motherboard...sounds pretty serious huh? It wouldn't have been worth it to fix it. I bought a new computer- I decided to get a desktop. Here's a picture of it while I was talking to Em and Brett.
We went to temple square last week to look at the lights. It is so pretty and brings lots of people to see the lights every night.
While we were walking to temple square I ran into my old BYU roommate Jessica and her husband. While we were talking our other roommate Amanda and her husband walked by...Crazy! It was a fun little reunion.



3 comments:
Your computer is super nice kate!! We look so big on the screen.
The lights are so pretty, how long do they keep them up for??
Like the computer- was that a black Friday find?
I like the desktop Kate! The temple pics are very pretty. That's neat you ran into old roomates. When are you getting to mom and dads?
Post a Comment