Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cool Deal from Shutterfly!



I was blog stalking the other day and came across this awesome deal from Shutterfly. I want to do Christmas cards this year, but they always get spendy by the time I order the cards and send them off. Well, Shutterfly is giving 50 photo cards away right now with this promotion they are doing. They do have some really cute cards, in addition to their Christmas collection, they have some cute birthday stuff and stationary too. Now that I found this deal, all I have to do is get a picture of everyone looking happy and at the camera. Sigh. I think I'm giving up scrapbooking, I'm SO far behind, and all my pics just sit on the computer. So I might do some photobooks- here's some cool ones, or regular albums. Anyway, I'm glad I found this deal, feel free to spread the news. Thanks Shutterfly! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

DAD & MOM said...

Brooke,
Your scrapbooks are so beautiful.
Maybe you can get back to them when you are 50! I am still enjoying by Disneyland book. I just sit down and look at it now and then. The photo books are easy, but not that creative touch you have - they can be time consuming too, if you do your own.