Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Carrie!!

Happy Birthday Carrie!
Carrie is wonderful because she is hilarious, smart, beautiful and a great baker!
She always finds a reason to laugh and makes those around her happy.




I had to put a picture of her offspring on the blog.. just to show what cute babies she makes! :)

Why do you love Carrie?

4 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday to my fav....I mean to my amazing sister!!! love you!

brooke said...

Carrie is awesome :) I love her laugh...and she is always laughing! She is a patient mother and crazy crafty. I love you sis!

Mizukawa's said...

happy happy birthday love you to death!!!!! hope this year has much to bring. Julie

DAD & MOM said...

Carrie lives life to the fullest - with gusto! She always has - like having babies at home and making purses out of Capri sun pouches, and raising 11 chickens! (That's not counting 4 chillin's) We love Carrie!