Here's some random pics. My birthday ghetto birthday cake Troy made. It tasted great (homemade frosting-the ONLY way to go), but it looks awful. It was a cake to remember.


I love having a 'rec' room. Space for the kids to do whatever. Well, sometimes they take EVERYTHING in the room and make barricades, divide into teams and have Nerf battles. It usually takes at least a half hour before the crying and fighting begin, so I consider it worth it in the long run. They usually do a good job putting everything back.

I took a picture of the hall one day. I mean, why put up hooks on the wall anyways? Clearly there is no purpose.
Troy did a super job getting Alex ready for church while I was on my girls trip. Isn't he handsome?
5 comments:
haha- I love the cake Brooke! And yes Alex is so stinkin handsome!!
cute pictures! i love the nerf wars!
Love that cake! Definately an "E" for effort! I want to know if Troy noticed your hair when you got back? I think it looks great- you picked a good color! Alex is so handsome! And I love how the birds are just another fixture in their fort! I miss your family!
Alex is SO handsome! Troy does a much better job than Mike did dressing kids for church! It's the thought that counted with the cake - how sweet! I'm glad to hear they are good about cleaning up after nerf wars, so it IS worth the entertainment value.
Oh my heck- Alex is looking so big! And good job Troy on making your birthday cake. Either I make my own, or it is store-bought. Homemade frosting is SO much better than the alternative!
Post a Comment