Of course...some pictures of the food. Brooke, we had that pasta salad...it's so good.
Twinkie Babies
One of the games we played was to make twinkie babies...like so. Mine's the one on the right, the one in the middle is Aunt Karen's.
The one pooping is Aunt Lori's. Emily got to pick which one was the cutest, or which one she would want her baby to look like.
And the winner was...Angie! (Brett's sister)
And here's a fake shower picture. I didn't get any pictures of Em opening presents during the shower, so I made her pose after. She got some really cute things. Can't wait for the little baby to come! And Carrie's too! :)




3 comments:
Awwww, cute pictures Em!! I love the twinkie babies. If I still lived in Cali I would've been there :( The food looked yummy. I bet you got some super cute stuff. Is there anything you need but don't have?
That looks like such a cute shower! I love the twinkie babies idea, that looks like a good shower game! Kate, you're becoming the party planner- I'm super impressed with the food and everything! Wish I could have come up!
Em, we were there in spirit! Enjoyed your visit. We can't tell the sisters what fun we had, they'd be jealous.
Post a Comment