Monday, June 27, 2011

A must read...

Read this book!! It is seriously incredible. I love how Laura Hillenbrand writes-Seabiscuit is one of my very favorite books, and she delivers in this one, too. Although her subject matter in Unbroken is what is so riveting. It's about a man, and his life growing up and surviving WWII. He is now 93, and I watched some youTube interviews with him, he is just an amazing man. So, if you find yourself looking for a good book, you won't be disappointed!

3 comments:

Kate said...

I reserved a copy at the library so I can read it!

Stephanie said...

I've heard about this book! I'm definitely going to pick up a copy. Have you read the Traitor series by Sandra Grey? She is an LDS author and it is a 3 book series during WWII as well.

DAD & MOM said...

Brooke, I'm reading it now- it is very good and informative.