We had a fun Memorial weekend with mom, dad and Travis. Thanks for coming! Alex was distraught when they left. They think it was the awesome remote control car dad brought up that Alex was going to miss, but I think it was them :) I didn't take very many pictures, I am in a slump right now as far as taking pictures and putting them in albums. We went to Audrey's dance recital then for ice cream afterwards. She did a good job and loved getting all dressed up. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of food! We had chocolate chip cookies, There's No Such Thing As Too Much Chocolate pie, and scotcheroos. I know all of my sisters would be anxious to know what we ate. :) mom- remember how delicious those maple bars were in the Safeway parking lot?! On Saturday we went up to Sunnyside so mom and dad could check on their house, and I met up with some friends at the park. Monday we went on a waterfall hike and drove dad's cool remote control car. It was a great weekend!
We've been busy busy with baseball. Almost every night we have practice or a game. I feel like we've been living out of the car. Bringing food, uniforms and entertainment for Alex & Audrey get's tiring. It's fun to watch the boys, but exhausting keeping the other 2 entertained and listening to then whine about wanting something from the consession stand every two seconds gets really old.



4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun, I wish we all could've been there. and I'm glad you mentioned what you ate... I would've asked if you hadn't told us! Audrey looks so beautiful in her costume, and I wish we could go to a few of the boys' games.. I bet they are fun!
Audrey looks so cute! Sounds like a fun weekend- that's cute Alex was sad when Mom and Dad left, even if it was for the car.
Audrey's recital was fun - BUT we did sit through a LOT of somersaults and back bends! Brooke, did you have to mention the maple bar? That was a weak moment! How did the games go?
Thanks for having us! We had a great time.
Me and the girls just watched Audrey's video...how beautifully she danced!
Post a Comment