Happy Birthday Kate!
We love you and we are so thankful you are part of this family.
I love you because you are a great older sister, you are a good example of humility and patience. You are fun, smart, beautiful and funny.
"I love Aunt Kate because she always tells me I'm her favorite nephew, and she laughs at my wide open mouth all the time. " Love, Parker
{ok, the fav nephew thing isn't true but the other part is}
We love you and we are so thankful you are part of this family.
I love you because you are a great older sister, you are a good example of humility and patience. You are fun, smart, beautiful and funny.
"I love Aunt Kate because she always tells me I'm her favorite nephew, and she laughs at my wide open mouth all the time. " Love, Parker
{ok, the fav nephew thing isn't true but the other part is}
Why do YOU love Kate??




3 comments:
Ah, let me count them . . . Kate is an excellent missionary and always shares her testimony with others.
She kind and caring to those less fortunate . . . She loves children -
even if they are not hers! She appreciates the simple things in life. My favorite third daughter!
I love Kate.
Great pictures! Kate is calm, cool and collected. Which I think is a very good attribute to have in her work. She is patient, always compassionate and beautiful. I love her sense of humor. I love you Kate!
What's not to love about Kate! She's the best 28-year old sister in the entire world! Kate, for your birthday, I want to officially let you know that, even though I like teasing you about it- your chin does NOT look anything like Jay Leno's. It is an adorable chin!
Post a Comment