Sunday, February 12, 2012

December...

So I thought I blogged Christmas already, but apparently I didn't. Here are a few pics from December, from our holiday in California.
My kids just loved Parker. It was fun watching them interact with a baby, especially Alex who is the only one to grow up without one.


And of course, Jimmertime. The boys were so excited about this. We surprised them with a Kings game in Sacramento. I have a video of them when we told them, but for some reason every other video I take won't upload to my computer, and of course that is one of them. I'm still working on it.

This was the sunset on I-5 on our way to Benicia. Isn't it pretty?
Even thought we weren't going to be home for Christmas, we still wanted to get a tree and deck the halls. I think this may have been a record year in that no ornaments were broken during decorating!

4 comments:

carrie said...

Brooke, Alex looks so grown up! So, your family needs a baby, eh? Inntterrreesstttingggg.....

Emily said...

dev especially loved parker, it was so cute watching them with him!!

I hope that video uploads, I want to see it!

Kate said...

yeah Clark and I couldn't believe how big Alex is getting! We miss you guys!

DAD & MOM said...

We loved having you here! I love Devon expression as he is holding Parker.