The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Monday, March 19, 2012
Happy Day of Birth to Emily!
Although Emily was born closer to the first day of spring, I liked this picture of a couple of years ago on our trek to the Peter Grubb hut! Emily is always fun to have around. She has a tenderness about her that I love. Can't believe my baby is 23! So glad you are a part of lives. We love you.
When Emily is around, there's just a little more sunshine :) She is happy, funny, caring, thoughtful and always looks so cute and pretty. She is a great mommy and sister! Love you!!
Em, I left my birthday comment above. =) But can I possibily say too many times how wonderful you are and how lucky I am to be your sister? I love you!
2 comments:
When Emily is around, there's just a little more sunshine :) She is happy, funny, caring, thoughtful and always looks so cute and pretty. She is a great mommy and sister! Love you!!
Em, I left my birthday comment above. =) But can I possibily say too many times how wonderful you are and how lucky I am to be your sister? I love you!
Post a Comment