Monday, May 7, 2012

Jimmer and the boys


I was going through some pictures and videos and came across this little gem. I remember I tried to upload quite a while ago, but it wasn't working. This is when Troy and I took the boys to the Kings game to see Jimmer. We told them they were coming with us to Sacramento to go out to dinner and 'check out the arena from the parking lot'. We finally told them as were driving into the parking lot. It's funny that they didn't quite catch on at first. They were so excited.

3 comments:

Emily said...

haha- that is so cute!! I miss those boys!

carrie said...

This is the reaction I'd get from my girls if I told them they each just got their own pony. And that pony was white, and they could braid it's hair.

DAD & MOM said...

Ha, Carrie that is so funny, what your girl's heaven would be like! We are looking forward to seeing everyone in July. Those boys will be borrowing the care before you know it!