Saturday, July 7, 2012

Audrey's Baptism in WA.

                                         Sweet Audrey in her beautiful dress (and Devon).
                                                 Audrey with her new kitten Rosie
                                              View of Mt. Hood from Brooke's deck
                                              Brooke's great garden with boxes she built!
                                                 We had fun picking blueberries and strawberries!
                                                 Mt. Adams in the distance.
                                            We had a nice time visiting White Salmon and
                                             the Whittles.   Congratulations to Audrey on
                                              her baptism!

3 comments:

Kate said...

looks like fun! Audrey looks so cute and grown up. Brooke, nice garden boxes, I'm impressed!

carrie said...

Brooke, those garden boxes are awesome! I'm impressed! Audrey looks so grown up! And we are all VERY jealous of all the green we see in these pictures!
Caitlin says,"Audrey, I love your kitten. She's so cute." Lizzie says,"Audrey, I love your kitten, she is the best kitten I've ever seen, and I like her. Are you going to skype us?" Abby says, "I love Audrey's cat!"

Emily said...

Congrats Audrey! that kitty is really cute too. And brooke, I am also super impressed with your garden boxes! Who knew you were so handy with a saw?! :)