I am going to try really hard to do several posts to catch up over the summer. Audrey's birthday and baptism happened way back in June. She kicked off the celebrations with a friend party. I moved our kitchen table out of the room (sort of a sunroom) and turned it into a girl party palace. They watche a movie on the wall and basically just ran around the house playing and screaming. So I really didn't have to do anything which was great. Audrey wanted to serve crepes complete with her favorite toppings; cinn/sugar, syrup, Nutella and pwd. sugar. We also had applesauce and strawberries. And lots of whipped cream that I had to confiscate once I realized they were taking turns spraying into their mouths. Yuck. We also had cherries and a veggie tray. I thought the crepes were dessert enough to stick a candle in them and call it good, but she was set on cupcakes. She had fun though, and wasn't mad at me for not throwing a good enough party, so that was a success! I also just noticed the pictures loaded backwards, oops.
Audrey was in heaven with the kitten Troy got her. I found them both asleep one afternoon. Rosie is the greatest attention holder for Audrey, it's awesome. And she does take good care of her. As far as I know, there isn't any animal cruelty....
We headed up to Spokane the end of June since Troy had to go up for a conference. Bev came with her kids too, so it was a lot of fun to have them there. Audrey's real bday was in Spokane, so of course we had another cake and round of gifts. She loved it. I love the pic. above of Alex aka. Power Ranger. Apparently even Power Rangers need some rest.
The cousins made a little circle for Rosie to play in.



2 comments:
i love the rosie circle! you're such a good party thrower brooke! Happy bday/baptism to Audrey!
I love the sleeping pictures! So sweet. I'm afraid Alex will be wearing the power ranger suit until he is sixteen! Then he'll look like the Hulk - He LOVES that thing! We enjoyed coming to Audrey's baptism.
Post a Comment