Thursday, September 20, 2012

Calling All Superheroes!

My baby turned 5 this summer! We had a superhero party at the park. Dev and Cam helped out a lot which was really nice. They made paper plate bad guys and hung them around the park, and the kids each had a nerf gun and had to shoot the bad guy. I told the kids to be extra careful because a super bad guy named Skeletron had escaped from jail and was last seen in White Salmon. More on that later. He got two Captain America shields, you can't have too many of those if your a boy :)
 
 
He and his buddy Gunnar, who recently moved to Milpitas, so we'll get to see them once in a while when we are in CA.

 
We had cheese puffs in superhero cups, cupcakes and some sugar drinks. Lots of health food :)



 
I saw these incredibly easy superhero suckers on Pinterest.




 
Wait-is that Skeletron?! It is! Cameron dressed up as the bad guy Skeletron and made an appearance at the park. I gave the kids a can of silly string and told them the silly string was the only way to defeat him. They had so much fun spraying Cameron. He was a great sport.


 
They felt pretty cool that they had saved White Salmon from destruction!




8 comments:

Kate said...

what a FUN party! I love that Cameron was Skeletron!

Tani Ireland said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday Alex!

carrie said...

Sooo cool!!!!

Emily said...

So cute Brooke!! those cups and suckers look adorable. Alex is so cute, I can't believe he's 5!

DAD & MOM said...

Brooke, you are a great party thrower.
It might even top the clothes pins in the jar game! HA. What fun, I'm sure Alex will always remember it.

Jenny said...

Awesome party! Looks like the kids had lots of fun. How is your BABY 5?!

carrie said...

Next time Rod wants an invite.

Danae said...

That's incredible that Alex is 5. And you can plan our next birthday party. You are super! :)