The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Oh my! I do like her new coif. I think you and Emily were the ones that took the scissors your own hair. We had to cut Emily's quite short! Abby looks happy with her new cut.
her new cut looks cute! i like how she's so serious in the first pic :)
Nice save Carrie! It looks really cute.
I love her new hair do! It's really cute. haha, I love how in the first pics she's all serious like she knows she might be in trouble.
I've never had a kid do that (kind of hard to self cut boy hair), but is it depressing when the fix is adorable so not really a punishment?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my! I do like her new coif. I think you and Emily were the ones that took the scissors your own hair. We had to cut Emily's quite short! Abby looks happy with her new cut.
her new cut looks cute! i like how she's so serious in the first pic :)
Nice save Carrie! It looks really cute.
I love her new hair do! It's really cute. haha, I love how in the first pics she's all serious like she knows she might be in trouble.
I've never had a kid do that (kind of hard to self cut boy hair), but is it depressing when the fix is adorable so not really a punishment?
Post a Comment