Thursday, January 24, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!!

 
This video is 5 years old!
 
 
 
 
I also found some Kate "classics" in my photo backlog...
 
 
 
 

 
 
I don't remember what Kate was playing here but I'm willing to bet it was Eric Clapton's "Tears in Heaven"!

 
 
Namaste.

 
Once, when Kate visited us, we went to In-N-Out and ordered hamburgers...then we put on hats and went through the drive through and ordered AGAIN!!!

 
Kate is fun, funny, smart, full of wisdom (seriously!), is my little ray of sunshine (also, seriously!), and is awesome in every possible way.  Happy Birthday, Kate!!! We love you!!!!
 
Why do you love Kate??

3 comments:

brooke said...

I laughed as I scrolled down and looked at each picture. Seriously, what is not to love about Kate? I wish she was my neighbor. With the rest of my sisters :) I hope you had a super day (yesterday)! I love you sister! Carrie-do you not have any 'normal' pictures of Kate? :)

Emily said...

happy birthday kate! I love you because "you're nice" - as travis would say... but really you are a fantastic older sister and you are so much fun to be around, I love you!

DAD & MOM said...

Kate is my sweet, quiet, obedient (most of the time) valiant, decluttering, empathetic,
woman of action, daughter. Not to mention a wonderful mother to Nora!
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!