In answer to Brooke's question (in her comment of the last post) of whether or not I have any normal pictures of Kate...
maybe I do...and MAYBE I DO!!!
(but these are SO much more fun to share!!)
The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
5 comments:
hahahaha thanks for making me laugh Carrie! Um, so Kate- what ARE you doing exactly? :)
haha- seriously, what are you doing??
and carrie, that video of the girls is so cute!!
well...i know the really flattering pictures of me are out there somewhere. maybe. thanks for all the bday wishes!
Kate, I have a lot of flattering pictures of your beautiful face! But...like I said, these are really so much more fun to share! =)
Still can't believe you went thru In-N out twice! Carrie, your girls are so cute in that video!
Kate, maybe you will have a new song to play for us on your guitar! HA.
Post a Comment