Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Girl's Trip 2013!

                                                       Fun at Junkee shopping!
                                                       Ahhh . . . relaxation time  (no kids!)
                                                   The Chocolate Bar - YUM
                                                                   Girl Talk
                                                       Our lovely Sunday dinner - Wow!

                                               Perfect day at Sugar Bowl!
                                                         Carrie catching up on sleep!
                                             Well, turn your head for this cute picture!
                                             I love my girls - we had such fun together!

4 comments:

Kate said...

love all the pics. see carrie, aren't you glad we took one in front of Junkie?

carrie said...

ok, you're right, Kate. Junkee definately had to be documented! What a great weekend that was...do we really have to wait a year before our next girls trip?

brooke said...

Carrie I love your face in the Junkie pic! So did anyone notice my hand gesture in the pic of us on the bed? :) that was such a FUN trip!!!!!

brooke said...

Carrie I love your face in the Junkie pic! So did anyone notice my hand gesture in the pic of us on the bed? :) that was such a FUN trip!!!!!