Not sure if everyone has heard that dad sold black beauty?!?!
crazy right?!
we put a for sale sign on it and parked it by our house. Tons of people stopped and took pictures of if and wrote down dads number.
A guy called a couple days later, who happened to be a bee keeper, so dad thought the guy was awesome already, and he basically wanted to give him the truck.
But Brett and I reminded him how in-valuable black beauty is and how durable she is!
(even if her front grill is held on with zip ties...)
So, the guy bought it and the good news is he lives right around the corner from us so Parker and I get to see it sometimes on our walks!
I'm thinking if I ever want to go for a trip down memory lane, I'll just run over and ask the guy if I can take it for a spin! :)
Dad got a new truck a few months ago, from a guy at work, and it was a great deal so he got this red ford 250. (this isn't his, I just found this one online, but this is what dad's looks like)
so black beauty has been replaced with... Big Red?!
Travis thinks dads truck is pretty awesome, as well as Parker, heck even as well as Brett. :)




1 comment:
Thanks for the truck update Em! That's big news in our family!
Post a Comment