Saturday, January 25, 2014

Happy Late Birthday Kate!!
 
I feel bad I didn't get on this sooner, cause I really was thinking about you Kate! And I don't have any pictures on this computer yet, so I will have to late post some awesome Kate pics. Wow, you're 30!! I love Kate because she is "chill". She is just relaxed and easy to be around. She has a great sense of humor that I appreciate. See previous post :) She always stands up for what is right and isn't afraid to share her beliefs. She is thoughtful and kind. She is always thinking of others and how she can help them. I LOVE YOU KATE!!!

2 comments:

carrie said...

I love Kate because she's funny, compassionate, and she put up with me calling her my "little ray of sunshine" for YEARS! She's also super smart and practical- I've asked Kate for parenting advice before she was even a parent! And followed it. You can be doing anything with Kate, and you will have fun, because she just brings that "something" to the party! I LOVE YOU KATE!!!!

DAD & MOM said...

I love Kate because when she is around I don't have to plan the activities! She does!! And I LOVE fellow planners that like to be efficient and use the alloted time wisely. Because. . "When you fail to plan, you plan to fail!" okay that may be over the top, but I've always liked that phrase. Kate has been wise since she was 3 months old. I remember saying that to her at that time. And ditto to the previous comments!!