So, I know everyone likes to text or instagram cute pics....but I still like the blog. It's like taking a few minutes to open a book and read about what everyone's up to. I like sitting down, relaxing for a few minutes, and purposely browsing through our family's posts. Texting pics just seems so rushed, I can't enjoy it as much! So anyway, even though I realize blogging is become a way of the past when it comes to sharing pics, here's a few updates of my almost-not-the-baby-anymore baby:
While I was taking this I noticed Haley's shirt....didn't even plan it, folks.
Haley's excited to get her FIRST haircut!!!! She'll be 3 in a week...I think it's about time. =)
I'm no hairstylist. But it's fun to try.
Her new 'do!! Her baby curls are GONE, folks! This kid is completely potty-trained, has been sleeping in a bed for almost a year, puts up a good fight with any of her sisters, blames Abby for everything, and now has no baby curls. The only thing "baby" left about her is her adorable baby belly that's still too huge for her little body. And I know I only have a few more months left of that, then she'll thin out and have regular kid proportions. So sad! When did she grow up???
Abby is miffed that Haley wanted to be in the pic, too. Love these two. They are two peas in a pod all day long, either yelling at each other or loving each other to death. It's like when Caitlin and Liz were little, running around all day as best buds. I love getting a second chance to experience how sweet it is to watch precious sister bonds being made!!
That's it for now!!!



4 comments:
What a sweet girl! She's growing up. I will post soon. I like to look at blogs too, and Instagram and texting is nice and quick, but blogs are still nice to sit and read. A couple weeks ago I had a bunch of pics uploading to the blog, and someone got on the computer and disconnected me from the internet. Something like that ALWAYS happens, it's ridiculous! But I love your posts and I will do more I promise!!
Love the bird picture. So sweet. Good job on the hair!
Love the bird picture. So sweet. Good job on the hair!
Cute pictures! I agree..I LIKE reading the blog, I just don't do it much...maybe i'll give it a try soon! Haley is so cute- that picture of her with the birds is so sweet!
Post a Comment