Friday, December 14, 2007

more...



what? you want me to post more pictures....well, okay. The first picture is me and my friend Eric at his work party at the Governor's mansion. He works for the Leiutenent Governor, who is on the right with his wife. The Governor and his wife are on the left. The Governor told me that my husband does great work for them.
The next picture is at my friend Amanda's wedding reception a few weeks ago. She is Scottish, so there were kilts and all.

2 comments:

DAD & MOM said...

Kate, wow, I didn't know you went to a Christmas party with the gov. What's his name? Great pictures. Someday, I'll have you walk me through how to post some.

Brooke said...

So while you were at a party at the govoners mansion, no doubt eating pretty delcacies and enjoying the adult conversation-I'm sure I was throwing mac n' cheese in a bowl and wiping barf off my shoulder while my feet were sticking to the juice that was spilled on the floor and everyone was whining to me that they were hungry. Can I trade with you for a little while?
By the way, I didn't know you were married! :)