Sunday, December 2, 2007

You MUST read these!!


If anyone is looking for a really good book-look no further! They are known as the Twilight series. There are 3 so far in this series and I could not put them down. My friends and I can't get enough! The author is LDS, her name is Stephenie Meyer and she is working on the 4th book now. It is also being made into a movie. I didn't think I'd like them as much as I did when I heard they were about vampires (yes, vampires) BUT they have been the most entertaining books I've ever read!! So someone please read them so I can talk about it with you!

5 comments:

carrie said...

brooke, some girls in my ward were talking about how they couldn't put these books down. I was kinda like, vampires? How is that cool? But I may just have to read it if you say they're good.

Kate said...

yeah EVERYONE reads them out here...i don't know. i'm still skeptical.

Brooke said...

Kate, you gotta just try it. I know when EVERYONE is doing it, it makes you not want to. C'MON!!

DAD & MOM said...

Brooke,
Can you get these through Amazon? I'll have to get it. I ALSO have a great, life-changing book our book group just read. It's "Three Cups of Tea" by Greg Mortensen. It's his experience in Pakistan, Mt. climbing and building schools for girls.
Amazing guy!

Stephanie said...

OK, I bought Twilight on Tuesday night and I was finished with it by Thursday afternoon! I can't believe how good it was. I pretty much ignored my children over this book, and I think about it constantly!! I just bought the other 2 books for my trip to Washington! These books are my favorite books I've ever read!