
My good friend Natalie likes photography and just got a new camera. She wanted to test it out on my kids so I let her have at them! She did a great job, these are so much better than in the studio. We (I mean She) just did them at her house and look how good they turned out!

My little man.

What is sweeter than that?

Audrey enjoyed being the center of attention for her photo session, she LOVED the umbrella!

I have more I want to post, but I can only do six at a time. I'm amazed I got this far-we are all home sick today and poor little Alex just feels miserable and wants to be held all day. The boys are feeling okay though. They better because they ARE going to school tomorrow!
4 comments:
brooke those pictures are soooooooooo cute!! i can't believe how big alex is getting already. i especially love the first picture.
Those pictures are so darling! Alex is so cute, I love the sepia ones and the one with Audrey and the umbrella! It is always so miraculous to get good pictures of kids!
Brooke,
What cute kids! I love Alex's smile - such dimples. I'm not sure who he looks like - mmm Cam's eyebrows, such a sweet face. Audrey is such a model. She looks so sweet
Brooke, those are great pictures!! That must've been really fun to have the kids to a photo shoot!
Post a Comment