Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Some pictures...

Caitlin's first Sunday as a Sunbeam!!

The girls really enjoyed the zoo with everyone...

Aimee and her husband gave out these treats. Lizzie went around to everyone again and again asking them to open the treats! Finally after dinner came the 'ok' and Grandpa won his place in her heart by opening them for her...


Caitlin loved Adam!! And Adam was so sweet and ready to play with his cousin, even if she is younger than him and a girl.


Ah, the annual talent show. Emily and Kate and Travis' number was a very cool jingle bell rap...






4 comments:

Brett said...

Hey carrie this is brett!! It was fun getting to know your family over the break... Cute pictures! Tell your girls I say hello!

Brooke said...

Travis looks scary. Audrey isn't so sure about this primary thing. I'm in there since I"m the sect. and she kept coming up to me whining that she was hungry. Her teacher would ask her to sit down and Audrey just gave her the evil eye and said NO. So this could be an interesting year. Did Caitlin like it? You're in primary aren't you?

Brooke said...

Kate-
Love the dice

carrie said...

Brooke,
Caitlin's teachers said she did great in class, which I was glad because in sharing time it was the same as Audrey...always coming up to me and stuff. I was teaching sharing time, and I think she expected me to call on her, but she was being so irreverent I couldn't!