We had a fun weekend in Tahoe this weekend. Meg's wedding was fun and beautiful and the food was freakin' GOOD!!! We're still thinking of the crab cakes! I was thinking for our next family Tahoe trip we should take a night to eat at the restaurant they had their reception at, the River Grill. It's right across from the Fanny Bridge and it was grubbin'!

Laura, Meg, and I
Megan's sister did the cake, desserts, and lots more. Meg made the cake topper, it was so cute! I wish I took a closer-up picture of it!
The girls were happy to have us back. Today they started out so happy to be in their own home, with their own toys....then quickly slid downhill to where it was obvious they needed to catch up on some serious sleep!



5 comments:
that looks like a lot of fun carrie! i bet you guys had a relaxing weekend with no kids! your dress is really cute! And that cake is cool!..and give me a call when you get a chance so we can talk wedding!
did you jump off the dock? ...i bet that was so fun to see megan and laura again. glad you had fun!
You look so cute...and pregnant! It's getting closer, huh? Megans wedding sounded really neat. Her cake is cool, very Tahoe blue! I'm glad you and Rod got to have a little get-away, although I'm sure the girls were so happy to have you home.
We actually planned to drive to the dock to eat our deli sandwiches (that was the FIRST thing we did- drive straight to the Tahoma Market for a sandwich) and we got as far as the parking lot...it was FREEZING!! We ended up eating them in the car in the parking lot!! But we could see the water!
Carrie, you ARE growing. But I guess It's to be expected. The dress is very nice looking on you.
You and Laura and Megan, what a trio. I'm looking at Idaho weather this weekend - yep rain and snow showers. WHY? is it nice all week and crummy on the weekends when we have something planned?
Post a Comment