to be continues this thanksgiving.....who will win?!
Carrie, i'm sure i speak for the whole family when i say i look up to you in so many ways. You have always been such a wonderful, stalwart example to me. I am who i am today because of my siblings and i'm a lot like you, and i'm proud!! :) Let's all say what we love about carrie!!!



6 comments:
i love that she loves chocolate....
and that she recycles EVERYTHING and that she is a great mom to her kids, and she's a great sister! happy birthday carrie!!! love you!!
and i love that i beat her at arm wrestling.
Man, I need to start pumping iron! There's just so many things to love about Carrie....she has a great sense of humor and laughs a lot, she's a food conossiour (okay, so can anybody spell that?), she just loves life and is fun to be around!
Beat me at arm wrestling?? Hmm...I don't recall! Yes, we'll definately have to have a rematch! I told my girls I'm stronger than Aunt Kate and they're instructed to psych you out before the big match...
Since Carrie was little, you could always tell her emotion by just looking at her face. She has NO poker face and can't hide anything. She has lots of expression which is mostly happy and exuberant! I used to always love getting her in the morning, when she was a baby, cuz I knew she would always be smiling and make by day. Carrie still makes me happy to be with!
We love you! Mom
She is such a good friend. One I can anyalize the world with. Happy Birthday. I called and left a message did you get it?
Post a Comment