Monday, November 3, 2008

Whittle Halloween

We spent hours putting our costumes together...the tennis coach and bunny. I have more pictures to post, but my computer isn't uploading them. I'll try again tomorrow. We had fun at the church. The YW did activities for the kids and they went trick or treating to different classrooms people had decorated. I realized that the only primary kids in the ward are ours and another family with 3 kids. It was so nice that they did all that for just a few kids. The kids made it easy on me this year, they wanted to be repeats from last year... Dracula, Flash and an angel.


Ahhh Devon. Such an interesting kid. Recently he has decided he hates to have his picture taken. He really thought his speedy 'Flash' costume made him super fast. Which is ironic since he really is quite slow compared to most kids. Don't tell him though. He spent most of the night running away from Troy who was determined to take his picture. Here's a few of the action shots. Devon eventually ended it by shedding a few tears and Troy relented with the camera.














4 comments:

Nathan said...

I love that kid. Those action shots are priceless!

Kate said...

dev is so funny. your costumes look excellent. we need to see audrey and cam too!

Emily said...

devon is so funny brooke-he's so entertaining! you and troy look cute!

carrie said...

They are so cute! I like the last one of Devon, it's a great action shot!