wow mom- your pants really do make you invisible! Did you guys stop on the drive home to take these pictures?....dad, are you sure moms not going to the bathroom in that last picture? ;)
I always suspected mom was undercover special ops or something. cool pants mom. those are some nice poses too. I'm sure the ARMY will be calling you soon :) I also would like to know, did you actually pull over in the desert to take this photo op?
Okay, okay. I was bored driving. So I looked at my pants and the dessert and thought Wow, we could take a picture and play like "Where's Waldo?" If I only had a camo top I think it would have worked.
5 comments:
wow mom- your pants really do make you invisible! Did you guys stop on the drive home to take these pictures?....dad, are you sure moms not going to the bathroom in that last picture? ;)
I always suspected mom was undercover special ops or something. cool pants mom. those are some nice poses too. I'm sure the ARMY will be calling you soon :)
I also would like to know, did you actually pull over in the desert to take this photo op?
i think these pictures require a little more explanation
Okay, okay. I was bored driving. So I looked at my pants and the dessert and thought Wow, we could take a picture and play like "Where's Waldo?" If I only had a camo top I think it would have worked.
That last picture is pretty good-- so, you're sure this wasn't some duck hunting exercise or something? This is AWFULLY redneckish!!
Post a Comment