We love our sweet, helpful Caitlin!
Caitlin loves, loves, LOVES to be a big help. She's always asking "what can I do?" which sometimes is great and sometimes not so great. And sometimes there's a hidden agenda...like when she comes back later and asks for a nickel for the work she did.
I got this kids' yoga DVD from the library, called Yoga by the Dozen. It's so cool! Caitlin and Elizabeth LOVE it. They did the whole video three times in a row the first time I put it on. Here's Caitlin's moves, after only watching the video 4 times total:
I can't even do this. She did if for a second or two, and I'm impressed!
The girls found this crown activity in the Friend magazine. Here's Caitlin showing off hers...and some sass, too.
Remember the official birthday table? We've been feeling the need for a larger (well, wider) table for awhile now. They had a tabletop just sitting amid scrapes at Rod's work, so he asked his boss if he could have and voila- a new kitchen table!! It's metal and looks SWEET (the original wooden legs are supporting it). We love it. We can fit people, plates, AND food on it- all at the same time. Brings sort of an industrial/urban edge into the decor. We plan on retiring the benches and getting chairs to go around it. What do ya think?
Any suggestions on what to do with the old tabletop?



3 comments:
cute pictures! Caitlin is getting so big, it's crazy. Her yoga skills are pretty good too!
The table looks really good! i really like it. It looks really nice.
hmmmm...the old table top...you can cut out a strip and make a balance beam for the girls! :) ok, that may not be the best idea....
I love the sass of Caitlin.
She is such a sweetie!
I'll have to sniff a bit over the nostalgia of the old table top, but the new one looks great! What a find. Is the top indestruc-TABLE? Get it?
Mom
good one mom! Yeah, the table is great. Rod gets lots of cool stuff from work. I get paper and post-it notes....
Caitlin is too cute. She is growing up. Is she excited for school?
Post a Comment