
We had fun meeting up with Troy and the boys at temple square. This was on our tour of the conference center with Alan the tour guide. I think he got kinda sick of us towards the end, but we had fun.

The two little love birds, aren't they cute? You can see Alan in the background, he was all business- no dilly dallying. I went to the bathroom at one point and afterwards he told me that next time I need to tell him when I leave the group. He was great though.

This was a couple weekends ago in Moab with Clark's ward. I got to drive the golf cart and it was a dream come true. The course was really pretty and we had lots of fun and Clark is an excellent golfer.

Last weekend the Lambournes were here and we got to babysit! Caitlin helped me pick these flowers and she was quick to strike the beautiful pose so I could take a picture.

We made ants on a log- a delicious treat that Clark has introduced me to. (I was apparently deprived as a child). The girls loved them and Lizzie still has a special talent of getting her food everywhere, but it's so cute!



5 comments:
ummm- excuse me kate- i believe i need a phone call!!!
It was fun meeting up with you guys! Alan was a little stressful...but it was a cool tour! Hope you guys had a fun 4th! Love ya!!
haha! Your description of Alan cracks me up! So Kate you're really kind of in a central location there- we all get to come see you!
Kate, Alan sounds hilarious! I'm glad you got to meet up with the other half of my family. They enjoyed seeing you guys. Can't wait to see you guys!
I'm a bit slow, but fun pictures. I love Caitlin's model pose with the flowers. Where does she get that from? Glad you guys could all get together. We had a great time at the Benicia 4th of July parade. Of course, the bellydancers are always a highlight!
Post a Comment