The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Man vs. Wild
Here are a few pictures from our recent Stake Scout High Adventure. Mt. Darwin was our goal at 13,800 ft elevation. It was very challenging - had to survive by sleeping in this cave.
I love that our dads are still as crazy as ever!! I also love the picture because as everyone knows my dad is often trying to kill people and get everyone lost by taking crazy trips and wild adventures
Dad I'm not impressed by the sleeping in a cave...I think sleeping on a table is much harder, and you've already mastered that. Looks like the hike was a success! Glad everything went good- sounds like a lot of time and effort went into all the planning and execution!!
I agree with Carrie, sleeping on a coffee table has to be more difficult than a cave...did you see any wild animals? Looks fun, scary and tiring all at once!
6 comments:
I love that our dads are still as crazy as ever!! I also love the picture because as everyone knows my dad is often trying to kill people and get everyone lost by taking crazy trips and wild adventures
yeah your dad is crazy brittani :) looks like a fun trip. glad you survived!
Dad I'm not impressed by the sleeping in a cave...I think sleeping on a table is much harder, and you've already mastered that. Looks like the hike was a success! Glad everything went good- sounds like a lot of time and effort went into all the planning and execution!!
And I distinctly recall Bro. Wagner's leadership resulting in us getting totally lost on our 4th year hike....
dad- i'm glad you had a good time, and i'm glad you came back alive!! :)
I agree with Carrie, sleeping on a coffee table has to be more difficult than a cave...did you see any wild animals? Looks fun, scary and tiring all at once!
Post a Comment