Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Disney or bust!

Here's a few pics from our trip. We had such a wonderful time! Thanks mom and dad. The kids will be talking about it forever!
The girls looking out the window of the shuttle to Disneyland. Caitlin was clapping her hands exclaiming "Disneyland!" How cute are they?

Is the shuttle here yet?

I think Brett wins the facial expression award.
What a group!

It's a good thing Travis has so many helpers with his slice of cake. I mean, what would he do? sidenote: I DID NOT take any of my brothers cake. (I think it was gone by the time I set my camera down.)


A little Thunder Mountain anyone?





2 comments:

DAD & MOM said...

Brooke, the picture of the girls is SO cute! What a fun time. I'm ready to go again tomorrow. I'd love to get some prints of your pictures. I took all the video, but, without the camera, I can't view it, and I had to give the camera back. So I need to figure that one out.

Kate said...

everyones facial expressions are great on tower of terror. ok...mom told me to help brother with his cake, just for the record