This year we had a Dracula (3rd year in a row..makes it easy on me!), Belle, a skeleton and Superman. I didn't get a picture of Alex, shame on me. Pretty much imagine him with a red cape and there you go. Here's Audrey with her 2 primary friends. After the ward party we went to our friends in Fall River who actually live in a small neigborhood and trick or treated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Looks like fun! So cute.. Devon's skeleton costume is pretty dang cool!!
See you guys soon! :)
Thanks for posting some pictures :) I love all their costumes! And I'm glad you guys got to go trick or treating somewhere. Do your kids trade candy like we all did?
I was wondering if there was any place for you to trick or treat there! Glad you had a fun Halloween- your kids look great in their costumes.
I have to tell you- yesterday the kids had well child checks and one of the things the doctor asked Marcus is who is best friend is. After a moment, he said, I have two- they are Devon and Cameron and they live in California! You will have to tell your boys that he will be their friend for life . . . I need to be better about having him write letters or email or something like that . . .
Wow, how did you get Cameron's head so big! He looks great. Audrey is a beautiful Belle, and Devon's is a great Skeleton. Another successful Halloween. Did you take your 10% of the candy?
Post a Comment