The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
That is so funny! We laughed pretty hard when we imagined Cameron doing that... He is so cute!-Brett and Em
That's funny!
That's cute...apparently he thinks google works like a magic 8 ball.
hahahaha. I love it! I guess you've been using Santa as a bribe for good behavior too. :o)
hahaha! That is so funny!
What else does he ask on the computer? And I wonder what answers he gets. He is apparently not sure of his status with SAnta.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is so funny! We laughed pretty hard when we imagined Cameron doing that... He is so cute!
-Brett and Em
That's funny!
That's cute...apparently he thinks google works like a magic 8 ball.
hahahaha. I love it! I guess you've been using Santa as a bribe for good behavior too. :o)
hahaha! That is so funny!
What else does he ask on the computer? And I wonder what answers he gets. He is apparently not sure of his status with SAnta.
Post a Comment