I decided to take the plunge: I went from "dirty dishwater" (great descriptive by Brooke) to medium-light brown, with a few light brown highlights. It's actually very close to my natural color, with a little more actual color in it. When it grows out, I shouldn't have huge-contrasting roots, which is one thing I was trying to get rid of. I did this all at home, from a box! Including the highlights!
I did "before" and "after" shots, in true TV-fashion:



5 comments:
Carrie, it looks great! So the picture of you with the bandage on your head totally reminds me of when you were little and dressed yourself up with underwear on your head and lots of other weird stuff. You'd do that ALL the time :) I see some things never change.
Was it hard to do your hair by yourself? I like the color, it looks very natural!
it looks like you were jealous of rod getting all the attention in bandages.
dad
Your hair looks really good carrie! How did you do it all by yourself? It looks great.
The bandage thing took me a minute... but then i got it :)
looks good Carrie! Yeah, I didn't get the bandage at first, I thought it was part of your hair-dying kit.
Carrie, the after shot is Sooooo much better! (I'm kidding, you look great even with a Jacob Marley
look!) You hair does look nice. I wish I could do mine at home. I'd save SO much money. (I hope Dad doesn't read this.)
Post a Comment