We made gingerbread houses! I had 2 other moms over with their kiddos and we made houses. But I had extra stuff, so the girls made houses again with Rod that night. Can you guess which one is Rods'?

Just in case you weren't sure.....it's this one:

On Sunday we celebrated our Christmas, opening presens to each other and from you guys! The girls loved everything, but I think for Lizzie, her boots from Grandma were the creme de la creme:
These are the gifts the girls made for each other. Caitlin (and I) made a blanket for Lizzie's bear:
And Lizzie (and I) made a dress for Caitlin's bunny. Both girls enjoyed learning how to use the sewing machine. And Lizzie sewed the button all by herself! They both felt like quite accomplished sewers.
We went hiking up to Red Rock Canyon last Saturday. It was a lot of fun! Check out the snow! The girls loved the "winter wonderland"... 



3 comments:
I could definitely tell which gingerbread house was Rod's. The girls are so cute, Abby is getting so big and still has blond hair!
Great houses. Yeah, let's save Rod's as a model for our Tahoe cabin! I'm so glad my grandaughters are learning the ancient art of sewing! Abby reminds me so much of Carrie when she was a baby!
I love Rod's house! How do you craft with the girls one at a time without the other ones around? It must be magic. I love the dress and blanket. Have a safe flight! My you not have barfing or crying kids on the plane :) Love you!
Post a Comment