Just a little Vegas update for you all. Rod's sister Cosette and her oldest daughter came and visited 2 weeks ago. The girls loved seeing their super-cool 11-year old cousin Erika and we enjoyed showing them around Red Rock, Petapalooza, the Hoover Dam, and Savers!

While we were at Red Rock, someone was "flax lining" or whatever it's called. Apparently it's a new sport. It was fun to watch!

One of two water intake towers at Hoover Dam. I really like this picture Rod took.

Last weekend Rod and I got an all-day date! We went riding at Bootleg Canyon. It was a lot of fun!

Rod tried to get a picture of me actually riding, but it was a little difficult....walking through the rocky parts doesn't make that cool of a picture!

Me on a teeter-totter....Rod made me do it.
I found some awesome clip-on earrings at Savers. Lizzie's inner princess really came out!

Petapalooza was an all-day concert thing where we saw the band Barenaked Ladies perform, watched a super cool dog-trick show, and saw lots of different dogs. Caitlin was a little wary of this one, but she braved it and posed for the picture!

Found a telescope at a yard sale. LOVE this picture of Caitlin trying to use it!

Me & Abby at Red Rock.

Just a cool picture Rod took of Abby.

This is one silly kid.
Abby has just taken her first steps yesterday! She's funny- she'll walk 2 or 3 steps, fall down, and cracks p. She's thinking it's hilarious! I think it makes her nervous and really really excited at the same time- her little baby brain goes nuts!
3 comments:
Those are some great pics.. the girls are sooo cute. I can't wait to see Abby walking!
That picture of the Hoover Dam is awesome! and good job doing the teeter-totter!
I love the pictures! Abby and the spoon crack me up - she's a commedian! Can't wait to see everyone.
cute pictures! wow, you have 3 walking children now...crazy!
Post a Comment