Just had to report. So we go to the zoo yesterday. They have some neat animals there, and a petting zoo with goats in it. The girls loved the petting zoo. When it was time to go, they come out, and Lizzie, in all her seriousness, says, "Mom, can we get a goat and cut it open and eat it?" Ummmm....wasn't she just loving petting the goats? So I say "What?" "Can we cut open a goat and take the meat out?" "Why would you want to do that, Lizzie?" "Cause I want meat for dinner tonight." It was hilarious. She wasn't even kidding. Completely serious. Where did that come from?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
sounds like a little Carrie
Dad
haha, that is so funny carrie! where does she get this stuff???
-this is emily
i can picture her and her little serious face saying that. so funny!
Brooke here...I can totally picture her saying that too. She is hilarious! I don't think she'll ever go the vegetarian route...
Post a Comment