The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
I'm so sad we missed it this year!! I'm glad you guys had fun, and that baby you found in the grass sure is cute! :)
she looks like the little dikini baby on willow....tahoe looks beautiful!
I'm ready to go back!
I too am so sad we couldn't make it this year. Grandma looks so stylish on the beach, I love her hat. The girls are so cute. Audrey would have had so much fun with them!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm so sad we missed it this year!! I'm glad you guys had fun, and that baby you found in the grass sure is cute! :)
she looks like the little dikini baby on willow....tahoe looks beautiful!
I'm ready to go back!
I too am so sad we couldn't make it this year. Grandma looks so stylish on the beach, I love her hat. The girls are so cute. Audrey would have had so much fun with them!
Post a Comment