Sunday, September 26, 2010

Summer Biking Highlights!


Hey guys, I though I'd post a few pics of biking highlights from this summer. I was able to sneak a ride into every trip this summer, Northstar, Downieville, and Gooseberry Mesa. All biking meccas! Yea, summer rocked!! Oh yea, and it was great to see everyone also.


Taking the lift up for another run at Northstar.

Brett making Downieville look easy.


There was an amazingly beautiful river of the side of the trail at Downieville, just don't look down too long or you'll end up in it. I'm sure the water would feel great, but bouncing down the 50 foot drop from the trail wouldn't.

A beautiful Labor day morning with my beautiful wife at Gooseberry Mesa. Thanks Kate and Clark for watching our kids so we could ride!
Carrie Rocking a climb!



The road back to the house we were staying at with Kate and Clark.


3 comments:

Emily said...

I love those pictures of Brett! thanks! I'm glad Carrie and Rod got to go out on a little biking date!

carrie said...

Rod posted these, in case you can't tell!

DAD & MOM said...

It does sound like you had a mt.biker's dream summer!
Glad you had a chance to get out AND be safe. Carrie, you look awesome!
That's my girl.