All the metal was leftovers from Rod's work..the roof, the window screen stuff, and the square wire at the bottom. The wood used for the walls is wood they use to pack the metal in that gets shipped to Noorda. So it was cheap!! (or "cheep" as the chickens would say....okay, let's all groan together on that one, sorry, I couldn't resist!)
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Our Chicken Coop!
All the metal was leftovers from Rod's work..the roof, the window screen stuff, and the square wire at the bottom. The wood used for the walls is wood they use to pack the metal in that gets shipped to Noorda. So it was cheap!! (or "cheep" as the chickens would say....okay, let's all groan together on that one, sorry, I couldn't resist!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
so cute! i bet the chickens love it!
ps. brooke, I like the new blog design- it's very fall-ish.
Wow, I hope your chickens appreciate their cool digs. That looks great. Wishing you many eggs in your future (and chicken poop for your yard!) HA.
what a cool chicken coup! you guys get so much cool stuff from Rods job! Job well done.
Post a Comment