It's 4 days late, but Happy Birthday Brooke!!I'm so glad that we were able to party with you on your birthday and be there to celebrate.
Brooke is such a wonderful person, she is beautiful, hilarious, loving and super easy-going.
She is the best oldest sister- and really set a wonderful example for the rest of us.
We love you Brooke!!!
Hope you got spoiled when you got home from your girls trip! :)



4 comments:
awww, thanks Em!!! I couldn't have asked for a better birthday. Okay, so if only I had Girl Scout cookies, then maybe. Love you!!
I'm so glad you found that star fish- it was a birthday miracle! It was so fun to see you Brooke! You are amazing. Love you!
Brooke is the best big sister I have! You are hilarious, always calm, cool, & collected, and always have a good word of advice. I love Brooke!
Ah, my firstborn. The child I practiced on and made mistakes in parenting, but she did turn out wonderful dispite all that.
Love you Brooke!
Post a Comment