I want one!! The girls look so happy! Well, except for Haley. It's so funny that everyone's just happy, la-dee-daa and she's screaming in the back. She's definently not your first!! You would have pulled over and been freaking out as to why she was crying. Now that your such seasoned parents, it's no big deal.You can easily have a few more!!
4 comments:
I want one!! The girls look so happy! Well, except for Haley. It's so funny that everyone's just happy, la-dee-daa and she's screaming in the back. She's definently not your first!! You would have pulled over and been freaking out as to why she was crying. Now that your such seasoned parents, it's no big deal.You can easily have a few more!!
a few more?? Soooo not happening!!
What a group! That looks so fun.
I sure Haley was just having a bad day. Carrie, where is your helmet?
Post a Comment