Wednesday, November 2, 2011

She's 3-0!!

Happy Birthday Carrie!!


Please forgive me Carrie, but these are the only recent pictures I have of you :) I love that they all are revolving around food! Although that's pretty much what our girl's trips revolve around. I love you sister! You are funny, witty, compassionate, patient, creative, and beautiful! We love Carrie!! again-sorry about some of the pics. but they had me laughing so hard. we need another trip!
















4 comments:

Emily said...

haha, I love all the pics and how they really are all dealing with food! but let's remember carrie was 7 months pregnant on this trip- so that's the reason she was so obsessed with the food, right carrie?? :)
Happy Birthday Sis! I look up to you so much and you're such a great example! love you!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday sister!!!! Love you!

carrie said...

Why am I staring down my ice cream Sundae? "You won't make me fat, right? No? Okay, I believe you. In you go!"

DAD & MOM said...

Ah yes, we love Carrie! Not just cuz she is a great cook either. She has always gone for the gusto in life, be it food, or a way cool cargo bike! Happy 30th! Wow, I was that once. . . . Sigh. . .