Sunday, February 19, 2012

Anyone Have A Time Machine?


I am finally posting our girls trip pictures, that bad thing is it makes me want to rewind time and do it all over again really badly! It was such a fun week. Haley and Parker definently stole the show with their cuteness.

Parker loved the ride on the cable car. What didn't that boy love?



Too bad I didn't get a picture of Ricky Mitchell. Was that his name? I still think about him :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

I wish we could do that trip again too- I wish you guys could come back! I think it was Ricky Mitchell, sometimes I think of him too :) he was sweet.

DAD & MOM said...

Remember a year ago in Lincoln City?
I turned my calendar Kate made me for Christmas to March - Pictures of our fun time after the tsunami!
Love those baby faces . . .