I am way behind on blogging, but back in December Cameron had a robotics competition. Lego has a program for schools to get kids involved in building and programming robots. It's really cool. Cam's team, the RoboHawks's had 5 kids. They spent about 2 months programming their robot to do certain tasks. It involved a lot of problem solving and teamwork. Anyway, this video is so cute. His team took first in the Robot Performance portion, and he is so excited in the video. His team was one of two to advance to the state competition. I think he loved it, but was kinda glad to have it over with since it took up a lot of his after school relaxing time :)



4 comments:
That is so cool!! What a fun activity for the school to have, I'm proud of Cam!
How cute! He's so happy...that is so cool!
That is so cool! A few of my homeschooling friends had their kids involved in this same program. It looks super cool! It kinda makes me feel really not smart when I watch little kids do stuff like this!
Nerd alert! hehehe just kidding. This is totally awesome! My favorite thing to play with the boys is Legos. My boys would have loved this. Way to go Cameron!
Post a Comment