I know it's a day late, but I thought we needed a few more pictures of Emily. Hope you had a great bday Em, we love you!!! I'm so glad you're my little sis!!
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The lives of Mom, Dad, Brooke, Travis, Carrie, Kate and Emily
4 comments:
thanks sis for the post! :) Those are some old pics!!
Awesome pictures! You were so cute when you were little Em! Carrie looks like she's relieving herself in the background of the beach picture. It made me laugh. Wow, I sound like one of my sons. Sorry about the potty humor :)
Ahhhh, cute pics. I love the 4 yr. old
picture. What a sweet face - and beautiful brown eyes, with a little mischief behind them! I think that was the haircut, she got after she cut off her bangs.
Ugh, Brooke, you're right about that picture! Em, you are an AWESOME sister and I love you to pieces! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Post a Comment